73rd Annual Shinnecock Indian Powwow
Friday, August 30th through Labor Day September 2nd – opening 3 pm
Tickets: Adults $12, Kids, Seniors & Handicap $10
1 West Church Street, Southampton 631.283.6143
- Summer Benefit for the Shinnecock Tribe and the Shinnecock Presbyterian Church. Music and dance performances, arts, crafts, demonstrations, native foods, Sunset Fire Lighting, drum and dance contests. Dance special is the Men’s Fancy Traditional Smoke Dance.
- Tickets: $12 Adults, $10 Kids, Seniors & Handicap
- For more information on the Shinnecock Indians please go to my Post: Historical Museums of the Hamptons: Part Five, The Shinnecock Nation Cultural Center and Museum
Sag Harbor Cinema – Tumbleweed Tuesday
Tuesday September 3, 2019
- Party at Page Restaurant 5:00 – 10:00 pm
- Cash Bar, Hors D’Oeuvres, Music & Silent Auction
- eBay Charity Art Auction – Art & Experiences
- Art on view at Grenning, Keyes, Nightingale & Tula Booth Galleries
- All Proceeds to the rebuilding of the Sag Harbor Cinema
- Sylvester & Co. – Sag Noir Reception 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Celebrating the Cinema and Tumbleweed Tuesday
Bridgehampton Museum Cars & Coffee Car Show
Sunday September 15th, 2019 @ 9:00 am-Noon FREE
- More than 100 classic cars are expected, and enthusiasts are encouraged to bring their vehicles to display.
- Smorgasburg’s purveyors from New York City and across the region will be on-site offering food and drink, and there will be live entertainment.
Bridgehampton Child Care & Recreational Center Benefit Golf Outing
At the Atlantic Golf Club, Bridgehampton
- Monday, September 16, 2019 16, 2019 @ 10:00 am- Tee time Noon
- Brunch/Lunch, Dinner and Open Bar, Silent Auction & Prizes
- Foursome $3,200/Individual $850
12 th Annual Maidstone Golf Outing to benefit the Children’s Museum of the East End CMEE
Thursday, September 19th @ 11:30 am
- In addition to experiencing one of the most exclusive golf courses in America, players will enjoy an exquisite brunch before their round and cocktails, supper, and a live auction upon returning to the oceanfront clubhouse
- Individual tickets are $950 and a foursome is $3,600.
13th Annual Hamptons Marathon & Half September 28, 2019 and Post-Race Party
- Race Day: Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Start Time: Marathon / Half Marathon: 8:00 am, 5k: 8:15 am
- Start / Finish Line: Southampton Intermediate School (70 Leland Lane, Southampton, NY 11968)
- Route: The Hamptons Marathon course covers some of the most beautiful terrain on Long Island’s East End. Travel through wooded roads and past gorgeous beaches on a course that is generally flat and fast.
- Marathon $125
- Half Marathon $110
- 5K $45
- Walk/Run for Friends of Karen
- Provide emotional, financial and advocacy support for children with a life-threatening illness and their families in order to help keep them stable, functioning, and able to cope.
The Bridgehampton Road Rally & Tour Presented by The Bridgehampton Museum
October 5, 2019
- Gates Open to Rally Cars & Auto Exhibitors 9:00 am
- Gates Open to the Public 10:00 am Free
- Rally Begins at Noon
- $125 Rally Entry Fee per Car — Tour Entry Fee $100 per Car
27th ANNUAL Hamptons International Film Festival
Thursday, October 10th through October 14th
- East Hampton, Southampton, Sag Harbor + Montauk
- Over 100 films, premieres, red carpets, parties, panels and fun!
- HIFF 2019 Updates: Special Guests, Opening Night, Saturday Centerpiece & More!
- Check out my Blog on HIFF 2018
ARF Dog Walk 2019
Saturday, October 12, 2019 at Mulford Farm, 10 James Lane in East Hampton
- Several hundred dog-owners gathered at Mulford Farm in East Hampton to show off their canine on a joyous two-mile walk to the ocean and back, to benefit ARF. In 2108 we had perfect fall weather, and the dog walk was our biggest and best. More information to come!
And we will add more as we find them. Please let me know if you have an event you want to be listed! email@example.com