Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience in the desirable location of East Hampton, NY. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and accommodating for all individuals. If you have difficulty navigating our website or booking a room at our hotel, we ask you to contact us via telephone or email and our helpful staff will be happy to assist you. We are a historic property built in 1790 and in preserving the integrity of the property are not ADA Compliant. We have some accessible friendly features in one suite (see below).
31 North Main Street
East Hampton, NY 11937
Owners: Slyvia & Gary Muller
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on https://millhouseinn.com/ regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology like a screen reader, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software. If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our inn’s website, please contact us at email@example.com
Suite 11 Accessibility Features
- Grab bars in the bathroom
- A first floor location
- A roll in shower with a shower seat and hand held shower head
Website Accessibility Features
This website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Our Hotel Offers The Following Accessibility Features
Property Accessibility Features Our historic property has no ADA Accessible features. Guest Room Accessibility Features Suite 11 has the following features.
- Grab bars in the bathroom
- Roll in shower with seat and hand held shower head
- Ground floor location
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- HTML Validator for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support