Arrival & Departure: Our standard schedule is Check-In: 3:00pm – 9:00pm | Check-Out: 11:00am. If you are arriving early, after hours, or would like the luxury of a late departure, just let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you at no extra charge
Occupancy: Our standard rates are for two guests. If you are traveling with additional adults, children or dogs we have something comfortable and cozy that’s just right for you. Additional charges may apply.
Pets: Well-behaved dogs are always welcome. Please notify your Personal Assistant if you are traveling with a dog (or dogs) and we will have a special amenity package ready for your arrival. Additional charges may apply.
Tax & Service Charges: Sales & Hotel Tax: 11.625% | Service Charge: 10% | Credit Card Refunds & Alterations: 10%
Minimum Stay Requirements: Most weekends two nights, high season, holidays & events may require a longer stay.
Rates & Specials: Rates are subject to change without notice, Special offers apply to new reservations & may not be used with other promotions.
Group Bookings: Three or more rooms are ‘Guaranteed Reservations’ and responsible for 100% of hotel charges. 50% Deposit due upon booking; Balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
Deposit: Multiple night reservations = 50% of Total Hotel Charges, balance due on arrival. Single night reservations = 100% of Total Hotel Charges on booking.
Payment: All major credit cards, bank draft, checks guaranteed by credit card.
Trip Insurance: If your schedule is subject to fluctuation, we suggest you explore purchasing Trip Insurance
Travel Agents: We value our travel agent partners; you help us help our guests take better trips. We are happy to offer a 10% commission on Rack Rate Reservations. Commissions on Discounted Reservations may be negotiated at the discretion of management. Please call or email and we will send you a Travel Agent Form.
Beach Parking Permits: Please return your beach parking pass to the hotel front desk at check-out. Contact us immediately should you misplace or depart with your permit. Unfortunately, if we need to purchase a replacement permit $750 will be added to your hotel charges.
Damages & Smoking: Guests are responsible for all damages to hotel property. One night’s lodging fee will be incurred if smoking occurs in the hotel.
Law & Ordinance: Guests must comply with local law & ordinance and are solely responsible for any fines or summons received as a result of their actions or misuse of the property.
Mill House Inn Reservation Modifications & Cancellations:
We value your business and understand that sometimes even the best made travel plans may need to change. Should life get in the way of your trip and you need to change or cancel your reservation we are here to help. Because you matter to us, we will always issue a cancellation credit for any forfeited funds.
All Deposits are Non-Refundable:
However, we will always issue you Credit for the full amount of the deposit to be used at a future date. This Credit will never expire and is offered without restrictions, other than rate & availability.
- Should you prefer to use your credit as a Gift Certificate for friends and family or as an incentive or promotion for your business or your favorite charity, we will attend to all the details.
- Please rest assured your funds are safe with us. Your credit will never expire.
If you wish to modify a reservation, please call or email and we will do our best to accommodate your requested changes. We will contact you as soon as we process your changes.
- Modification requests will be changed as requested with no penalty if the new dates and room(s) are available.
- Modified reservations are fully guaranteed and non-refundable. Any balance due will be charged to credit card on file at the time of modification.
- Any residual balance due you as a result of modifications will be treated as a cancellation credit.
If you wish to cancel a reservation, please email or call and we will process your requested cancellation. We will contact you as soon as we process your cancellation.
- For all cancellations prior to the arrival date, we will issue you credit for the full amount of the deposit to be used at a future date.
- For no-shows, late arrivals & early departures, any balance due will be charged to the credit card on file at the time of cancellation.
If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at (631) 324 9766 and we’ll assist in any way that we can. We are looking forward to seeing you soon at The Mill House Inn!