Nothing shouts SUMMER more than a day on (or in) the water!
So Much Fun to Have on the Water …
There is the eternal question: “How shall I spend my day on the water?”
- A picnic on the beach with the one I love?
- Running with my dog along the water’s edge?
- Building a sand castle, complete with a water-filled moat?
- Collecting sea shells with my children?
- Parasailing or Paddle Boarding (more strenuous activities for sure!)
- Taking sailing lessons?
- A Light House Cruise?
- Cruising on a schooner with cocktails at sunset?
- Surfing or Surfcasting?
- Fishing from a charter boat?
- Catching crabs in Georgica Pond or clamming in Napeague Harbor?
- Swimming laps in your own saltwater heated pool at Graybarn Cottage – don’t forget the hot tub, too!
- Body surfing in the ocean or swimming in a calmer bay?
- Kayaking the quiet harbors?
- Photographing marsh birds in Promised Land or seals at Montauk Point?
- Enjoying a Lobster Roll at the Fish Farm?
- Sipping cocktails on the deck of a waterfront restaurant?
- A bonfire on the beach as day slips into night and the stars come out of the darkness?
So many choices, let us help you choose!
Here are some of our favorite purveyors of water adventures …
- Khanh Sports – Kayak & Paddle Board Rentals
- Cross Sound Ferry – Light House Cruises
- Weekend Warrior – Tours & Outfitters
- The Fish Farm – Fish Market and Seafood Shack (BYOB)
- Harbor Bistro – Waterfront Dining East Hampton
- Harvest on Fort Pond – Montauk
- Duryea’s Lobster Deck – Montauk
- Main Beach Surf & Sport – Rentals and Lessons
- Montauk Brewing Company – OK, so they make beer – but it’s on the beach!
- Sag Harbor Sailing Charters – Rentals and Lessons
- American Beauty – Cruises and Charters
- Mary Lloyd – for Sunset Cruises on a 30’ Elco
- Charles Charters – for Half/Full Day Floating Celebrations
After the Water …
Find your way back to the Mill House Inn. We’ll be sure to help you recharge for your next water adventure!