Spring 2021 is here and with it the relaxing of some COVID-19 Protocols
We are so thrilled to welcome you home…
Click here to see our Mill House Inn COVID-19 Policies as updated for Spring 2021.
Specific to our Graybarn Cottage Guests:
- Check-in balances will be run on the evening prior to your arrival. Please call the office to make arrangements for your arrival
- No food service will be offered at the Graybarn Cottage, but we will be happy to stock your kitchen before arrival at cost, plus a 10% service charge.
- Daily housekeeping is not available at the Graybarn Cottage but we will gladly take your garbage and dirty towels from outside your gate. Please call the inn to let us know if you need garbage service or wish fresh sheets or towels
- We have Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, and Coolers to take with you to the beach – of course, they will be cleaned before and after each stay
- The Cottage will be deep-cleaned, and all towels and linens – including blankets, pillow protectors, and duvet covers – will be cleaned in hot water and sanitized between each guest stay
Let us help you escape the city, or the feeling of being cooped up in your own home, however beautiful it may be!
See you at the pool!
Sylvia, Gary & Kenny