Great News! The Mill House Inn has reopened our Graybarn Cottage after the Covid-19 Shutdown
We are so thrilled to welcome you home…
The weather, since summer began, has been everything summer is supposed to be, and the Hamptons have finally entered Phase 4 of New York State’s Reopening Plan.
- Many local restaurants are now offering Take-Out, Outdoor Dining, and Limited Indoor Seating. Please ask us for the latest updates
- Grocery and Liquor Stores are open and taking appropriate precautions to keep both shoppers and staff safe
- Wineries are open and many have beautiful outdoor seating. Wölffer has a Rosé Drive-Through!
- Farms and Farmers’ Markets are filled with fresh produce and the berries are ripe!
- Museums and Galleries, which have been offering remarkable online programming since the shutdown began, are now beginning to open their doors
- Drive-In and outdoor movies are popping up all over the Hamptons
- Boutiques and Salons are now allowed to be open in certain circumstances
- We have East Hampton Village Beach Parking Permits for our guests, and dogs are welcome before 9am and after 6pm until September 15 – at which time dogs are welcome all day and permits are not required!
At the Graybarn Cottage, we spent more than three months during the shutdown cleaning, organizing, and creating new policies and protocols to keep our staff and guests healthy and happy!
- Check-in balances will be run on the evening prior to your arrival and your keys, etc. will be in your room to allow for contactless check-in and check-out
- Both staff and guests will have their temperature taken when entering the inn and will be required to wear masks in all common areas inside – except, of course, in the comfort of your own room or suite – and whenever unable to maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more outdoors
- No food service will be offered at the Graybarn Cottage, but we will be happy to stock your kitchen before arrival at cost, plus a 10% service charge.
- We have Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, and Coolers of Ice to take with you to the beach – of course, they will be cleaned before and after each use
- Our housekeepers will be constantly sanitizing all frequently touched surfaces in the common space of the inn
- Daily housekeeping is not available at the Graybarn Cottage but we will gladly take your garbage and dirty towels from outside your gate. Please call the inn to let us know if you need garbage service or wish fresh sheets or towels
- the Cottage will be deep-cleaned, and all towels and linens – including blankets, pillow protectors, and duvet covers – will be cleaned in hot water and sanitized between each guest stay
Let us help you escape the city, or the feeling of being cooped up in your own home, however beautiful it may be!
See you at the pool!
Sylvia, Gary & Kenny