THE GRAYBARN COTTAGE POLICIES
Arrival & Departure: GBC Check-In is 4PM – 9PM, Check-out is 11AM. Please contact the Hotel for Early Arrivals & Late Departures.
Occupancy: Overnight Occupancy is limited to 8 adult guests, 12 guests total including children.
Pets: Well-behaved dogs are always welcome. Please notify your Personal Assistant if you are traveling with a dog (or dogs) and we will have a special amenity package ready for your arrival.
Tax & Service Charges: Service Charge: 10% | Sales Tax: 8.625% | Hotel Tax: 3% | Credit Card Refunds & Alterations: 10%
Minimum Stay Requirements: Seven nights | Holidays & Events may require a longer stay.
Rates & Specials: Rates are subject to change without notice; Special Offers apply to new reservations & may not be used with other promotions.
Deposit: A fifty percent deposit is necessary to make a reservation. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival date. Incidental charges, if any, are additional.
Payment: All major credit cards, checks must be guaranteed by credit card.
Trip Insurance: If your schedule is subject to fluctuation, we suggest you explore purchasing Trip Insurance
Travel Agents: We value our travel agent partners; you help us help our guests take better trips. We are happy to offer a 10% commission on Rack Rate Reservations. Commissions on Discounted Reservations may be negotiated at the discretion of management. Please call or email and we will send you a Travel Agent Form.
Beach Parking Permits: Please return your beach parking pass to the hotel front desk at check-out. Contact us immediately should you misplace or depart with your permit. Unfortunately, if we need to purchase a replacement permit $750 will be added to your hotel charges.
Damages & Smoking: Guests are responsible for all damages to the Graybarn Cottage property. | Smoking: One night’s lodging fee will be charged.
Law & Ordinance: Guests must comply with local law & ordinance and are solely responsible for any fines or summons received as a result of their actions or misuse of the property.
Events at the Cottage: Events hosted by renters are limited to 24 people including the renters and must be approved by management which reserves the right to approve all vendors. We ask that all Guests extend their good manners as the evening draws to a close; after 10 PM everyone in a beach town will appreciate a bit of quiet. Certain events may require an additional day’s rental to properly renew Graybarn for the next arriving guests.
Graybarn Cottage – Reservation Cancellation: We value your business and understand that sometimes even the best-made travel plans may need to change. Should life get in the way of your trip and you need to change or cancel your reservation we are here to help. Because you matter to us, we will always issue a cancellation credit for any forfeited funds.
All Deposits are Non-Refundable: However, we will always issue you Credit for the full amount of the deposit (plus balance if canceled within 60 days of arrival) to be used at a future date. This Credit will never expire and is offered without restrictions, other than rate & availability.
- Should you prefer to use your credit as a Gift Certificate for friends and family or as an incentive or promotion for your business or favorite charity, we will attend to all the details.
- Please rest assured your funds are safe with us. Your credit will never expire.
Reservation Modifications: If you wish to modify a reservation, please call or email and we will do our best to accommodate your requested changes. We will contact you as soon as we process your changes.
- Modification requests will be changed as requested with no penalty if the new dates are available.
- Modified reservations are fully guaranteed and non-refundable. Any balance due will be charged to the credit card on file at the time of modification.
- Any residual balance due to you as a result of modifications will be treated as a cancellation credit.
Reservation Cancellations: If you wish to cancel a reservation, please email or call and we will process your requested cancellation. We will contact you as soon as we process your cancellation.
- For all cancellations prior to the arrival date, we will issue you credit for the full amount of the deposit (plus balance if canceled within 60 days of arrival) to be used at a future date.
- For no-shows, late arrivals & early departures, any balance due (if any) will be charged to the credit card on file at the time of cancellation.
If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at (631) 324 9766 and we’ll assist in any way that we can. We are looking forward to seeing you soon at The Graybarn Cottage!
Sylvia & Gary Muller, Proprietors
Kenny Berglas, General Manager
The Mill House Inn